Summer is the time for educators to rejuvenate our energy and refill our buckets. Some people choose to vacation in Hawaii, others plan road trips to Yosemite, and some of us just relish in the calm of warm coffee in our slippers at 9am on a Thursday. However you choose to recharge your batteries, you should know that your CUE Professional Learning Family (PLF) is thinking about you and gearing up for that moment when you realize that the 2018-2019 school year is upon us and it’s time to get our head back in the
Enter the Back-To-School CUE Craft #DitchSummit — powered by Adobe.
What you WANT to know:
- This is FREE.
- This is an ONLINE summit.
- This is all ON-DEMAND learning — You choose what and when you learn.
What you NEED to know:
- From July 25-29, you’ll get 1-2 new video presentations every day. We are working as a #DitchSummit team to bring in the best of the CUE, Adobe, and #Ditchbook communities.
Theylast 30-60 minutes and are pre-recorded,so you can watch them as many times as you’d like.
- After all the presentations are released, you’ll have until August 10 to catch up on any videos that you’ve missed.
- The summit ends on August 10, so after that, all of the videos will disappear.
- The videos disappear at the end of the summit, but you can download and keep a free PDF notes page from each session. They’re summaries of each session so you can remember the key points from each presentation you watch … and even the ones you might not have time to watch!
Free Professional Development Credits
- For each video you watch, you can earn an hour of professional development credit.
- Each video will be accompanied by a button to generate a PD certificate. Click the button, fill in some details, and the certificate will be automatically created and sent to your email.
- Turn it into your school or district. The certificates aren’t accredited by any organization, so there’s no guarantee that your school/district will accept them, but
Who are the presenters? What are the presentation topics?
Martin Cisneros – EL Maestro Extraordinaire
Kristina Ishmael – Queen of OERs
Kasey Bell – Shaker-Upper of Learning
Rebecca Hare – Design and Learning Space Dreamer
Ben Forta – Designer, Developer, and Media Master
Jennifer Gonzalez – THE “Cult of Pedagogy”
How do I sign up? How does this work?
It’s pretty straightforward, really …
- Go to cue.org/ditchtix to sign up for your FREE ticket to the digital summit.
- Let others know about the summit through social media and/or email.
- When the summit begins, you’ll receive an email each morning with a link to that day’s presentation(s). When the email arrives, just click on the link provided.
- The videos, PD certificates, and notes will remain available at DitchSummit.com from July 25-August 10, 2018.
- Catch up on anything you don’t want to miss by August 10. Everything — videos, certificates, notes — disappears after that!
CUE Craft #DitchSummit Begins in...