Rejuvenate and increase your personal health this summer by registering for the CUE Teacher Wellness #DitchSummit. Your soul will be full during the free, online educational conference that highlights personal learning, the best of edubloggers and change agents, and some of the most impactful leaders in educator well-being in our community!
What you WANT to know:
- This is FREE.
- This is an ONLINE summit.
- This is all ON-DEMAND learning — You choose what and when you learn.
What you NEED to know:
- From July 29-Aug 4, you’ll get 1-2 new video presentations every day. We are working as a #DitchSummit team to bring in the best of the CUE, Adobe, and #Ditchbook communities. They last 30-60 minutes and are pre-recorded, so you can watch them as many times as you’d like.
- After all the presentations are released, you’ll have until August 10 to catch up on any videos that you’ve missed.
- The summit ends on August 11, so after that, all of the videos will disappear.
- The videos disappear at the end of the summit, but you can download and keep a free PDF notes page from each session. They’re summaries of each session so you can remember the key points from each presentation you watch … and even the ones you might not have time to watch!
Free Professional Development Credits
- For each video you watch, you can earn an hour of professional development credit.
- Each video will be accompanied by a button to generate a PD certificate. Click the button, fill in some details, and the certificate will be automatically created and sent to your email.
- Turn it into your school or district. The certificates aren’t accredited by any organization, so there’s no guarantee that your school/district will accept them, but hopefully they will!